X-MAX Starry V2 Vaporizer is a very small and efficient portable vaporizer. It produces vapor of a high quality, it heats up very fast, features a replaceable battery and offers a full temperature control. On top of that, it’s available at a truly affordable price. Read our tips to learn how to make the most of this device!
››› Are you planning to buy a vaporizer? Get X-MAX Starry V2 Vaporizer in the authorised VapeFully store :.
1. X-MAX Starry V2 Vaporizer – preparation
Before you start the inhalation with your X-MAX Starry V2 Vaporizer, you should do the so-called ‘burn-off’. First, charge the battery to the maximum, then switch the device on by pressing and holding the button and set the temperature at 240 degrees Celsius. Now let the vaporizer work until it switches off automatically, which will happen after 5 minutes.
Repeat this 3-4 times, then charge the battery again. The burn-off is necessary in the case of every new vaporizer as it helps remove any remains of that characteristic aftertaste you can experience with any new electronic device.
– Use finely ground herbs to fill the chamber. You should fill it entirely, but don’t tamp the herb down too much, otherwise, the vaporizer won’t work the way it should. If you tap it just a bit, though, the vapor will be thicker. Make sure that the material is perfectly dried – this will guarantee the most plentiful vapor.
2. How to use the vaporizer
– Once the chamber is filled, install the magnetic mouthpiece and switch the device on by pressing the button. The heating process will start, and it will stop at the last temperature you used.
– To switch from Fahrenheit to Celsius degrees, press one of the temperature buttons, go to the highest or the lowest temperature and don’t release the button – once the device reaches the end of the scale, the temperature will change from F to C or the other way around.
– The lower the temperature, the tastier and smoother the vapor is. With a higher temperature, you’ll get a thicker and more potent vapor. Every user needs the golden mean.
– It’s best to start the inhalation at a relatively low temperature, e.g. 190 degrees Celsius. The use of this temperature will let you enjoy tasty and aromatic vapor that’s gentle to your respiratory tract. If you notice that the quantity of vapor is slightly reduced after a few draws, increase the temperature to c.a. 200 degrees and finish off the content of the chamber with this temperature.
If you want the vapor to be as thick and potent as possible, set the temperature at c.a. 220 degrees Celsius. The flavor will be as good as with lower temperatures, but you’ll be able to inhale huge clouds of vapor.
– There’s no need to stir the material in the chamber throughout the session, but it can improve the quality of the inhalation. The best solution is to stir the herb in the chamber at the end of a 5-minute session and to switch the device again and set a higher temperature.
– X-MAX Starry V2 has a replaceable, 18650 type battery. If you vape a lot outside, you can get a spare battery so that you can easily replace a used battery for a full one if need be.
3. How to clean X-MAX Starry V2 Vaporizer?
– Every vaporizer requires regular cleaning for it to work properly. The same goes for X-MAX Starry V2 Vaporizer – we recommend that you clean it not less often than every 20 inhalations.
– Start by cleaning the heating chamber – soak a cotton bud in isopropyl alcohol and rub the walls of the chamber. It’s best to hold the device upside down while cleaning it so that any excess alcohol flows outside rather than staying inside the vaporizer.
– Another area that requires cleaning is the mouthpiece. Disassemble it and put all the silicone elements aside. Soak the remaining parts in isopropyl alcohol for 30 minutes.
Wipe the silicone pieces with a cotton ball dipped in isopropyl alcohol. Now rinse all the elements of the mouthpiece with boiling water in order to get rid of any remains of isopropyl alcohol and let them dry before you assemble the mouthpiece.
– Once you finish the cleaning process, do the burn-off of the vaporizer, just like you did before the first use. This time 5 minutes will be enough to evaporate any potential traces of isopropanol.
Have you got any more tips? Let us know in the comments below!
If you have doubts whether your vaporizer is suitable for aromatherapy or you would like to get more information about it – contact us, our experts will be happy to give you professional and free advice!