Budz Cannabis – CBG Flower Kush
CBG flower Kush by Budz Cannabis is harvested from top quality legal hemp grown in Austria. The flowers of this cannabis variety are rich in CBG (cannabigerol) and contain only trace amounts of THC (less than 0.2%), making it a fully legal product. CBG flower Kush is derived from the Santhica variety, one of the legal hemp strains permitted for cultivation in the EU.
The properties of CBG flower
CBG flower Kush is characterised by a pleasant, floral and fruity aroma, with a distinct note of elderberry and a high CBG content, around 7%. The hemp plants that have harvested these CBG flowers are grown using the greenhouse method, i.e. in a greenhouse. The CBG flower is very carefully selected, the flowers are not very dense, yet they are completely free of seeds. CBG flower Kush, despite its great quality, is considerably better priced than the other variety of CBG flower by Budz Cannabis, CBD Haze. CBG flower Kush is available in purple glass jars to protect it from UV rays. Packages available: 3g, 5g or 10g. The product is fully legal – its total THC content is within a limit of 0.2% of the product’s dry matter.
- The product is fully legal
- Free from psychoactive (intoxicating) properties – THC content below 0.2%
- CBG content: approx. 7%.
- Complete absence of seeds
- Available packages : 3g, 5g, 10g
- Cultivation method: greenhouse
- Country of origin: Austria
- Product is intended for adults
- The product is not intended for consumption