DynaTec Apollo 2 – Induction heater
The DynaTec Apollo 2 Induction Heater was designed for use with DynaVap vaporizers and is compatible with all DynaVap models. The heater is mains-powered and requires connection to a power point. Using an induction heater allows you to inhale the DynaVap vaporizers without using an incandescent lighter/jet-flame burner. This solution is extremely convenient.
Quick heat up
The heater allows you to heat up a tip – both steel and titanium – in just 5 to 8 seconds. The tip is heated extremely evenly, in a way that is impossible to achieve with a standard heat source, i.e. a butane burner.Simply press the DynaVap vaporizer slightly into the heater, wait for the click to reach the optimal temperature and then start normal inhalation.
The heater has a built-in DynaMag magnet for cooling the vaporizer and removing its cap, which is also a very convenient solution. DynaTec Apollo 2 also has the automatic power-down function after 15 seconds of operation, which ensures safe use. The sturdy housing is covered with colour printing which gives it an interesting character.
Instructions for use:
1. Plug the wall adapter into a power point.
2. Place the DynaVap vaporizer in the hole of the DynaTec Apollo 2 heater and press it gently – the heating will start, which will be indicated by the LED on the heater.
3. When you hear a click, release the pressure immediately and remove the DynaVap vaporizer from the heater – ready, you can start inhaling!
4. After you finish using the heater, remove the wall adapter from the power point.
– heating time: 5-8 sec.;
– automatic power-down: 15 sec.;
– EU plug;
– 12 V power supply.