VapeHeater Micro – Induction heater for DynaVap
VapeHeater Micro is an induction heater for DynaVap vaporizers that eliminates the need for a torch lighter – a revolution in the use of DynaVap vaporizers! Just place the DynaVap vaporizer in the heater’s slot, press the button and wait a few seconds for your VapCap to warm up and you’re ready to vaporize! You will no longer need a torch lighter or butane refills, but especially, no more burning yourself! Using the VapCap takes on a whole new dimension with the VapeHeater Micro.
The heater is designed for home use – it is powered by the 12V power supply (included). The built-in magnet ensures convenient cooling of the vaporizer’s cap. You can place the vaporizer on it at the end of your session or simply remove the cap to check the state of dry herbs in the chamber.
VapeHeater Micro Induction heater’s user manual:
- Insert the round adapter plug into the socket on the back of the VapeHeater Micro and plug the power cord into an electrical outlet (100-240V).
- Place the DynaVap vaporizer gently on the glass chamber.
- Press the power button to start heating (the glass chamber will be illuminated during heating).
- Wait a few seconds (usually 5-10) for the cap of the vaporizer to click (1-2 times) and then release the button.
- Remove your DynaVap vaporizer from the heater – it is now ready for inhalation.
- Place your DynaVap vaporizer on the magnet on top of the heater and wait for it to cool down, which will be indicated by the cap’s repeated clicks (1-2.
- Repeat steps 2-6 to continue the session.
- After the session, unplug the power cord from the socket.
- The first heating session usually produces a more delicate vapor and a fuller flavor. Subsequent heating cycles will provide more vapor.
- For a thicker vapor, heat up DynaVap an extra 1-2 seconds after hearing 1-2 clicks.
- You can also experiment with pulse-pressing the heater button – this is also a way to increase vapor production.
- Reheating the vaporizer right after the previous session will result in an accumulation of heat and higher vaporization temperatures. Reduce or increase the intervals between heating sessions in order to obtain different effects.
Note! Do not use the heater continuously for more than 30 seconds – this can lead to overheating and damage to the heater.
Compatibility: all DynaVap vaporizers
Dimensions: 50 x 75 x 75 mm
Power supply unit: 12V
Warranty: 2 years
Country of origin: Poland
What others are saying
There are no reviews yet.