VapeHeater Go – Induction heater for DynaVap
The VapeHeater Go is a portable induction heater designed for use with DynaVap vaporizers. Thanks to its battery power supply and its small size it is completely portable and easy to carry everywhere – you’ll no longer need a power cord!
The built-in 1000 mAh battery allows you to heat-up your vaporizer 50 times on a single charge, permitting you to extract several sessions from your DynaVap vaporizer without having to resort to a power outlet. The heater has a 12-second safety lock. The USB-C port provides fast charging – it takes about 1.5 hours to completely charge it. Pass through charging is also possible, although standard use is recommended. The VapeHeater Go also features a powerful magnet for cooling and removing the hot vaporizer cap. The VapeHeater Go Induction Heater is equipped with a smart activation feature – it only heats up when it detects the device. Simply place the vaporizer in the heater’s slot for the heating to start automatically, which can be monitored through the built-in LED. On the side of the VapeHeater Go is a storage space for the standard 92mm long DynaVap vaporizer – so you can transport and protect your vaporizer inside the heater, which is very convenient.
User manual of the VapeHeater Go Induction Heater:
- Plug the power adapter into a wall socket and connect it into the USB-C port located on the casing of the VapeHeater Go heater. Wait until the battery is fully charged (this will be indicated by a red LED flashing continuously).
- Start the heater by pressing the button 5 times.
- Gently place the DynaVap vaporizer into the heater’s slot.
- Heating will start automatically (the glass chamber will flash red during heating), do not press the vaporizer into the heater.
- Wait a few seconds (usually 4-8) until the vaporizer’s cap clicks (1-2 times), then remove the vaporizer from the VapeHeater Go.
- Start vaporizing.
- Place your DynaVap vaporizer on the magnet on top of the heater and wait for it to cool down, which will be indicated by repeated clicks (1-2) of the cap.
- Repeat steps 3-7 to continue the session.
- Once you have finished the session, turn off the VapeHeater Go by pressing the button 5 times.
- The first heating cycle usually produces a more delicate vapor and a fuller flavor. Subsequent heating cycles will deliver larger amounts of vapor.
- For dense vapor, heat up your DynaVap an extra 1-2 seconds after hearing the click.
- Reheating the vaporizer directly after the previous heating cycle will result in temperature build-up and higher vaporization temperature with each subsequent heating cycle. Reduce or increase the intervals between heating cycles to achieve different effects.
Compatibility: all DynaVap vaporizers
Dimensions: 110 x 70 x 30 mm
Warranty: 1 year
The kit also includes an additional glass coil and silicone pads as optional inserts for the heating element. Installing an alternative coil in the heater allows you to change the heating intensity of the vaporizer.
CAUTION! The set does not include a VapCap M. All Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.